Re: [ferret_users] GO files don't work from any directory

Thank you very much for the quick answer Karl.

I corrected the path and then run the file again with a:
./pyferret-activate.sh

Is this enough to activate it? Because it still doesn’t work (also restarted the terminal). Probably then my path is still wrong.
The file starts with the:

export FER_DIR="$CONDA_PREFIX"

How could I see what is the set path for the FER_DIR?

Best  regards,
Iris Manola