Re: [ferret_users] Edges and @AVG

Hi Martin,

On Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 6:48 PM Martin Schmidt <martin.schmidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So it is very important, to have some communication between these different worlds.

In general, I agree, but in the case at hand, I don't think there is such ambiguity.  We are talking about an atmospheric model output (right?).  Such a dataset belongs to "our" "world" and there is no disadvantage in, or reason for, NOT following the CF convention ( http://cfconventions.org/cf-conventions/cf-conventions.html ).  Well, I guess we have to communicate THIS.

Regards,
Ryo