Re: [ferret_users] can not save figure in .ps format

Hi Saurabh,

On Thu, Feb 13, 2020 at 8:14 AM saurabh rathore <rohitsrb2020@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Most importantly, I need to develop figures for publications so the required format is EPS.

1. Which publisher is this?  Normally they will accept PDF even if they say they require EPS.  I recommend you insist.  Sticking to EPS is counter-productive.  PostScript has been dying for so many years.

2. There are tools to convert PDF to EPS.  I recommend trying pdf2ps (which is included in the ghostscript package).

Cheers,
Ryo