[ferret_users] can not save figure in .ps format

Dear Ferreters,
G'day

I am trying to save figure in .ps format but I am getting an error while saving it. I have installed PyFerret from the conda library in a new environment. The version of my PyFerret is 7.5.

use coads_climatology
fill sst[l=1]
save/file=test.ps

**ERROR <class 'AttributeError'>: type object 'QPrinter' has no attribute 'PostScriptFormat'

I am not able to resolve this error.

Most importantly, I need to develop figures for publications so the required format is EPS. Is there any command to get .eps file format with good resolution from PyFerret 7.5?

Eagerly waiting for some help. Thanks in advance.

Cheers, Saurabh

--

REGARDS

Saurabh Rathore
Research Scholar (PhD.)
Centre For Oceans, Rivers, Atmosphere & Land Science Technology
Indian Institute Of Technology, Kharagpur
contact :- 91- 8345984434