[ferret_users] Problem with plot display from HPC

Dear Ferret users,
I was trying Ferret on HPC server remotely from Ubuntu platform. While trying to plot, the image not displaying and showing the following error message.

(base) [hpcuser@node03 akash]$ ferret -nojnl
  NOAA/PMEL TMAP
  FERRET v7.44 (optimized)
  Linux 3.10.0-957.1.3.el7.x86_64 64-bit - 12/07/18
  7-Feb-20 12:49

yes? use sst_anom_annual.nc
yes? sh d
     currently SET data sets:
    1> ./sst_anom_annual.nc  (default)
 name     title                             I         J         K         L
 SST_ANOM SST-SST_AVG                      1:180     1:90      ...       1:34

yes? fill/l=1 sst_anom

Can't connect to X Server :0
Your DISPLAY environment variable must be set to
point to a working X server.

gopenws()   26 Specified workstation cannot be opened
gactivatews()    6 GKS not in proper state: GKS shall be either in the state WSOP or in the state WSAC
gsetdeferst()    7 GKS not in proper state: GKS shall be in one of the states WSOP, WSAC or SGOP
gsetlinerep()    7 GKS not in proper state: GKS shall be in one of the states WSOP, WSAC or SGOP
ginqmaxwssttables()   22 Specified workstation type is invalid

ginqwsconntype()    7 GKS not in proper state: GKS shall be in one of the states WSOP, WSAC or SGOP
gsetwswindow()    7 GKS not in proper state: GKS shall be in one of the states WSOP, WSAC or SGOP
gescsetdcsize()    7 GKS not in proper state: GKS shall be in one of the states WSOP, WSAC or SGOP
gupdatews()    7 GKS not in proper state: GKS shall be in one of the states WSOP, WSAC or SGOP
 **ERROR: required program command has not been given: graphical output device isnt ready

But, when I tried the same thing through windows OS using PuTTy and Xming, it worked fine and gave me plots. So, why this problem happening with the Ubuntu? Can anybody give a solution for this issue?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanking You
Best regards,
Akash. S (B.Sc-M.Sc.(Int). Climate Change Adaptation)
Young Professional- II
National Innovations on Climate Resilient Agriculture  (NICRA) Project
Demersal Fisheries Division
Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI),
Ernakulam North P.O., Kochi-682 018. Kerala, India