Re: [ferret_users] printing filename and line number at error

Hi Marco,

On Mon, Jan 27, 2020 at 11:39 PM Marco van Hulten <Marco.Hulten@xxxxxx> wrote:
When Ferret returns an error, is it possible to print the filename and
linenumber of the GO script?
[ . . . ]
This is especially useful in my case where I am using jnl scripts that
call other jnl scripts and so on.

I would certainly appreciate such a feature.  But, with "set mode verify", you can usually track down where the error is.

Regards,
Ryo
-----
To print line numbers, you would have to add the line-number information to the text you read from the GO file. So, if it's not implemented, implementing it wouldn't be trivial.