[ferret_users] grid interpolation

Hi community,
I would like to interpolate this data. The sea surface elevation is inside a grid where the points are in the center of the cell. I am trying to get the interpolation to the u and v points which are on the walls of the cell. I used this code but I obtain the same values for the u a v points. Thank in advance for your help

define grid/x=lon/y=lat grid_t
define grid/x=lonu/y=latu/like=velu grid_u
define grid/x=lonv/y=latv/like=velv grid_v

let t_com=etan[g=grid_t@asn]
let u_com=velu[g=grid_u@asn]
let v_com=velv[g=grid_v@asn]

let tcomu=t_com[gx=u_com,gy=u_com]