Re: [ferret_users] PyQt issue

Hi Venu,

On Mon, Dec 23, 2019 at 5:55 PM Venu <venux4@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I recently installed pyferret v7.5 in centos 7. But I can't use qt window with preinstalled PyQt5. It seems that pyferret v7.5 using python2.7 and there is no pyqt4 in centos 7 supporting with python2.7. Any suggestions and help in this matter are appreciated.

I'm still new to PyFerret and I'm not sure if what I'm saying is correct . . . but, I think if you install the latest miniconda for yourself and then install PyFerret upon it, such dependency problems shouldn't happen, because conda automatically installs right versions of everything including Qt.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Ryo