Re: [ferret_users] MEMORY/SIZE= changes the result of SAVE

Hi, moin Ryo,

with early versions of pyferret memory usage was newly designed. There should be an old mail-thread on this. Having not enough memory, ferret just stopped computing and claimed to be ready. This became visible from sometimes obviously wrong results. This error was corrected. I suggest to check this with a recent version of ferret.

Best,

Martin