[ferret_users] cumulative distribution curve

Dear all,

From a 2D dataset, I want to make a cumilative distribution curve, that is my values are between 0 to 100. I want to count the frequency per year from 1900-2100.
 for that i did
the method that have mentioned here (https://www.pmel.noaa.gov/maillists/tmap/ferret_users/fu_2001/msg00631.html)
I tried this way but it is to make frequency distribution, But i would like to plot this in an increasing timeseries ( cumulative distribution).
   i have attached my plot here but that Is plotted with all the available values.  I want to make it in to per year frequency. That means 1900-2100 (201 years) . If some value is there in any year then it will be increasing otherwise straight line.
do you have any idea about the same?
I am attaching my data here
Thanks in advance
Gopika