Re: [ferret_users] PyFerret in Mac OSX Catalina

Yes, that is a problem that cannot be easily fixed.  I will have to think about what to do, but it is going to take awhile.

So at this point you can only use it with the -nodisplay command-line option, which means no displayed windows (does not use Qt).  To see a plot you would have to save the image to file with the FRAME command and then use something else to view the image file.  So not very friendly.

Best regards,
Karl