Re: [ferret_users] assigning lat, lon on map projections

Thank you Karl ! It worked.

Jaishree

On Thu, Oct 3, 2019 at 9:52 PM Karl Smith - NOAA Affiliate <karl.smith@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Jai,

Please check the page and the FAQ's linked to on the bottom of the page at https://ferretop.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/faq/polar-stereographic-plots

Kind regards,
Karl and Ansley

On Thu, Oct 3, 2019 at 4:14 AM jai shree <neelam.jaishree05@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thank you. I will look into it.

Jaishree

On Thu, Oct 3, 2019 at 2:34 PM Sudheer Joseph <sjo.incois@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In this case, you have to convert your normal lon lat to the projections lon lat value. According to the projection used by you, there will be a function to convert the normal lon lat to the lon lat of projection used by you.
Sincerely,
Sudheer