De: "Karl Smith - NOAA Affiliate" <karl.smith@xxxxxxxx>
À: "Patrick Brockmann" <patrick.brockmann@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "ferret users" <ferret_users@xxxxxxxx>
Envoyé: Mercredi 9 Octobre 2019 02:04:08
Objet: Re: [ferret_users] ferret 7.5 script ERROR RUNNING SCRIPT

Hi Patrick,
I haven't tried Ubuntu, but this is the first I have heard of such a problem.  There should have been some other message printed besides 'ERROR RUNNING SCRIPT' from what I can tell looking at the code.  Any possibility the script file is encoded in something other than ASCII or ISO-8859 or UTF-8?

Best regards,
Karl