Re: [ferret_users] how to modify the label color with the use of set text command

Hi Saurabh,

The '@...' text modifiers are only recognized by Ferret/PyFerret when using the traditional Ferret font (the Hershey font).  When using system fonts with PyFerret, use the 'SET TEXT /COLOR=...' command to assign the color to use for text to be plotted.  See: https://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/documentation/users-guide/commands-reference/SET#_SETTEXT

Kind regards,
Karl