[ferret_users] how to modify the label color with the use of set text command

Dear Ferreters,
G'day

I am struggling to modify the color of the label while I am using "set text" command. On the use of "set text" command, I am unable to modify the "pen color" for the labels. here is my script to have a look.

set text/font=helvetica/isiz=-1.2/bold

use coads_climatology

let var1=sst[x=85,y=16]
let var2=sst[x=40,y=-10]
let var3=sst[x=-120,y=10]

set mode linecolors:18
set mode linecolors:20

plot/thick=3/axes/set/nolab/nokey/vlimits=25:30:.5/nolab/nokey/col=1 var1
ppl color,18,30,40,80
ppl color,20,99,40,40
ppl axlsze .12,.12
ppl txlsze .12
ppl plot
plot/ov/thick=3/col=18 var2
plot/ov/thick=3/col=20 var3

label/nouser `($ppl$xlen)/2`,`($ppl$ylen)*1.04`,0,0,0.25 "(a) SST "

label/nouser 0.6,5.5,0,0,.22 @p1 8.38
label/nouser 2.0,5.5,0,.22 @c018 0.60
label/nouser 3.8,5.5,0,0,.22 @c020 7.78

here I am not getting the pen color 18 and 20 for the label that I used to plot var2 and var3. it shows the number 18 before 0.60 and 20 before 7.78. I am unable to resolve this issue. Any help will be much appreciated.

Cheers, Saurabh

--

REGARDS

Saurabh Rathore
Research Scholar (PhD.)
Centre For Oceans, Rivers, Atmosphere & Land Science Technology
Indian Institute Of Technology, Kharagpur
contact :- 91- 8345984434