Re: [ferret_users] plotting decadal timeseries

Hi Marco,

Use "year" as the unit and set the step size to 10.
So:
DEFINE AXIS /T="1-JUL-1001":"1-JUL-2000":10/UNIT=year/T0="1-JAN-1000" tdecadal
Of course this mean the T values are 1, 11, 21, ... for this example, but presumably you are interested in the dates and not the T values.

Karl