Re: [ferret_users] WHERE (PPL %WHERE)

Hi Olivier,

The WHERE command does not currently work in PyFerret.  I am surprised that it returns values; I thought it returned an error message.
It has been to the TO-DO list for a long time (https://github.com/NOAA-PMEL/PyFerret/issues/11) and can be done (no major technical problems), but it has not been a high priority.  I will take this message as a request to increase the priority of the issue.

Best,
Karl