Re: [ferret_users] how to keep the default shade key as continuous in Pyferret?

Hi,

The answer here is to use PPL FILL only once.  Think of  /SET as a command which indicates that one or more PPL settings will be made, and PPL FILL says you are finished with PPL settings, and finally draws the plot.  So if you remove that first PPL FILL right after the PPL SHAKEY, then it works fine.

Also, a small, unrelated thing.  Whey you're using PyFerret and system fonts, the @CR font setting is ignored. I imagine you are looking at a script developed with Ferret and using Ferret font settings.

Ansley