Re: [ferret_users] error in student_t_cutoff function

Hi all,

may be it was forgotten to use the -rpath option during compile time to let the binary "know" permanently, where all the libraries are. If this is not done, one needs to define LD_LIBRARY_PATH later. It may become difficult, to explore all the paths. I suggest to check with "readelf" what is defined in the binaries and libraries.

"activate" should define the path to the start script of ferret, but should not be aware of the internal details of the ferret installation?

However, to extend LD_LIBRARY_PATH in the activate-script should be a good workaround, if nothing else helps.

Best,

Martin