Re: [ferret_users] error in student_t_cutoff function

Hi Karl,

On Wed, Jul 24, 2019 at 8:07 AM Karl Smith - NOAA Affiliate <karl.smith@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I appears the conda installation on Linux is not defining LD_LIBRARY_PATH so that the libpyferret library can be found.

I guess that means that it's a bug on the part of the pyferret installation.  I mean, I thought

$ conda activate FERRET

should set all necessary environment variables.  Perhaps we need to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH in
/usr/local/miniconda3/envs/FERRET/etc/conda/activate.d/env_vars.sh  ?

Cheers,
Ryo