Re: [ferret_users] Re: Figure panels not in their respective locations

Claude,

Thank you for the update.  I'd encourage you to install PyFerret. The installation is straight forward particularly for Linux and gives you more options for plot-file outputs, as well as superior quality overall for images.

Ansley