[ferret_users] Error when saving as pdf using PyFerret v7.5

Hi all,

I recently upgraded to PyFerretv7.5 and am having an issue with the pdfs that I am saving being cut off (see attached pdf). Is there something else I need to specify for this PyFerret version when saving images?

I am using the following commands when setting the window and saving the files - these worked perfectly in my previous version of PyFerret7.1

set window 1
set window/asp=0.90/size=2
set text/font=arial/bold/isiz=4

frame/transparent/file = test.pdf