Re: [ferret_users] Masking and set var/bad = 0

Oh yes of course if you want the values to be valid data with a value of 0.  If a shade plot of this looks correct

LET no_strat = if stratified[l=1:12@sum] eq 0 then 1 else 0

then I'm not sure why

set var/bad=0 no_strat

wouldn't give you what you expect.

Can you see a difference in what you're trying and this example:

yes? use coads_climatology
yes? let mymask = if sst[L=@ave] gt 15 then 1 else 0

yes? shade/lev=(0,1,1)/key=center mymask

yes? set var/bad=0 mymask
yes? shade mymask