Re: [ferret_users] File conversion from KMZ to NetCDF using Ferret or any other software

There is an online resource if you only need to do it the one time (https://mygeodata.cloud/converter/kmz-to-netcdf)

Otherwise, look into `ogr2ogr` which is a toolkit provided based on the GDAL library https://gdal.orghttps://gdal.org/programs/ogr2ogr.html

It only works for "simple features" so you may lose information in the conversion but there are a lot of flags you can play with.

Shaun