[ferret_users] scroll bar in window flickering

Hello—

When I run PyFerret in a tiling window manager (I tried spectrwm and
i3wm), shortly after making a plot, the window starts flickering on the
side.

More specifically, the horizontal scrolbar is frequently appearing and
disappearing, as in many times a second (spectrwm continuously, but in
i3wm intermitting with over half a second).

Indeed, there is something to scroll to, even though the window is wide
enough to present the figure without a scrollbar.

Anyone with similar issues?

—Marco