[ferret_users] Inconsistent t-axis

Hi everyone,

Running into a strange error when I try to save a file after performing the following script:

use "./RCP85_SST.nc"

use "./RCP85_SSS.nc"

let temp=etw[d=1]*1.00024

let salt=X1X[d=2]

let potemp=THETA_FO(salt,temp,z[g=temp],100)

let surfdens=rho_un(salt,potemp,100)

shade surfdens[l=@ave]

use "./RCP85_SBT.nc"

use "./RCP85_SBS.nc"

let temp2=etw[d=3]*1.00024

let salt2=X1X[d=4]

let potemp2=THETA_FO(salt2,temp2,z[g=temp2],100)

let benthdens=rho_un(salt2,potemp2,100)

shade benthdens[l=@ave]

let strat=surfdens – benthdens

When I use save strat I get an error message saying the following:

yes? save strat

**ERROR: inconsistent sizes of data regions: T axis

          TEMP has 72 points (L=01:72)

          _expression_ has 600 points (L=001:600)

yes?

Have I written an erroneous script or does anyone know why this might happen? Every dataset has 600 time slices so I’m not sure why it’s saying that ‘temp’ has only 72?

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Josh