Re: [ferret_users] Customizing ppl SHAKEY

Hello Krishnapriya,
G'day

If I understand you correctly then might be you are asking about the font size that you are getting on the color bar Right ? If it is so then here is an example for your help

use coads_climatology

fill/nokey/nolab sst[l=1]
ppl shakey 1, 0, 0.12, , 6, 6, 2.55, 8.2, .44, .64
ppl fill
go fland
exit

In this above example the bold number 0.12 controls the size of the font that appears on the color bar.
secondly the last 4 digits (bold and italic) controls the position of the color bar.

I hope it might be helpful for you.

Cheers, Saurabh