De: "vivek shilimkar" <vivek.shilimkar@xxxxxxxxx>
À: "ferret users" <ferret_users@xxxxxxxx>
Envoyé: Lundi 27 Mai 2019 06:08:32
Objet: [ferret_users] Could not connect to display on WSL

Dear All,
I'm running a Ferret on Ubuntu app on Windows operating system. Which is similar to Windows Subsystem on Linux (WSL).
I ran into a problem while plotting figures. There is following error when I tried to plot figure.

QStandardPaths: XDG_RUNTIME_DIR not set, defaulting to '/tmp/runtime-vikishi'
qt.qpa.screen: QXcbConnection: Could not connect to display
Could not connect to any X display.

Screen shot of the terminal also attached with the email.

I hope someone else also ran into same issue and solved it.

Thank you in advance,
Vivek