[ferret_users] short and missing data

Title: Signature
Hi

Could anyone explain why one of the point of the field I try to display appears as missing (and how to fix it)? See attached figure (point at 19E and 59.2N), and also the file with the data.

The file is written is short. And the value of the point which appears as missing is zero. So applying the offset and scale factor, the value of the point should be 180. I tried to modified the "FillValue" attribute but it didn't change anything. It seems like the value "zero" of a short file is considered as a missing value.

Thanks for your help,
Bruno Levier

ps: I use Ferret 7.43