[ferret_users] regarding time axis tics

Dear Ferreters,
G'day

I am trying to customize time axis as attached in this email. On time axis which is a monthly time axis of 3 years 1972-74, I noticed that month name i.e. J F M etc are quite close to the horizontal time axis. This is little bit annoying to the beauty of the plot. I like to know how to increase the distance of the monthly labels i.e. J F M A etc from the horizontal time axis.

cheers, saurabh

--

REGARDS

Saurabh Rathore
Research Scholar (PhD.)
Centre For Oceans, Rivers, Atmosphere & Land Science Technology
Indian Institute Of Technology, Kharagpur
contact :- 91- 8345984434