Re: [ferret_users] Spatial merging

Hi,

I would define a grid in X and Y that spans the range of both grids, and regrid your data to that common grid.  The documentation on this has recently been updated to include an example that should help you.  I have pointed to it with an index entry in the Ferret Users Guide index, see Merging netCDF datasets in X, Y, and/or Z

Ansley