Re: [ferret_users] PPL TITLE, HLAB

Hi Josh,

When using PPL commands, you need to indicate that you're going to issue ppl commands by adding the qualifier /SET.  So,

shade/set ...
ppl title, 0.2, "the title string"
ppl shade

The size of the label is in plot inches relative to the page, so a fraction of an inch is the right scale to use. A scale of 1000 would draw the title so large that it likely wouldn't show up.

Also, it's optional for this command but I like to put any strings sent to Ferret commands in quotes.

-Ansley