[ferret_users] Pyferret help - plotting ensembles

Dear Ferret users,

i have been trying analyze a time series for an ensemble run using Pyferret. I wrote a script that worked to generate curves representing the minimum, maximum and average values of the ensemble for the 1000 year time series.  I also used the go script fill_between to shade the area between the min and max sign. At some point the code stopped working. When I try to run it in jupyter lab or notebook, it returns a ferret prompt that says “yes?” and there is an empty box next to the prompt. I can type text into the box.

I know the code itself should work because I ran the exact same code as a ferret script and it generated the plot. Does anyone have a clue why this is happening and how I can fix it?

Thank you,

Randye

Dr. Randye Rutberg
Assistant Professor
Department of Geography
Hunter College of the City University of New York

Office: 1047 Hunter North
Phone: 212 772 5326
Fax:      212 772 5268
Email:   rrutberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Snail mail:  695 Park Ave
                   New York, NY  10021
Dr. Randye Rutberg
Assistant Professor
The Department of Geography
Hunter College of the City University of New York
695 Park Ave
New York, NY 10065

email:rrutberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
phone: 212 772 5326