Re: [ferret_users] different fonts through SET TEXT

Hi,

It looks as if we need a clarification to the documentation, and perhaps the code itself.  In my example,

yes? set text/font=serif
yes? set text/font=arial/bold/color=blue vtics
yes? ! draw plots...

if we leave off the first SET TEXT, then the second one, asking for a setting for one text group, is ignored, and we're still using Hershey font.  I think that's what you were reporting at the start of this thread. PyFerret should write a NOTE in that case.

Ansley