Re: [ferret_users] grey window when saving figure from PyFerret v7.44

Hi again—

On  1 Apr 15:13 Marco van Hulten wrote:
> I installed the latest pyferret on Ubuntu 16.04, following the
> instructions for Ubuntu 14.04:
> https://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/documentation/pyferret/build-install
>
> In Ubuntu 16.04, I installed the libgfortran3 package instead of
> libgfortran.
>
> When I save an image via the Image menu, the interface is grayed out
> window (attached), but I can still type a filename and the figure gets
> saved as expected.

This behaviour occurs on the tiling window manager spectrwm.

When using MATE (GNOME 2), there is no issue.

Since I have the issue in combination with spectrwm specifically, I
suspect not many users have this problem.  Suggestions are welcome,
though.  :-)

—Marco