Re: [ferret_users] Opening identical datasets define axis that are shared

By the way, the qualifier /LIKE= lets you get the attributes from an existing axis when defining an axis.

DEFINE AXIS/LIKE=axis_name  my_axis = ...

so you could do that instead of getting the time origin and units from the axis in your DEFINE command.

-Ansley