Re: [ferret_users] Calculting model agreement

Dear Kwesi
G'day

I tried to use previous suggestion given by Russ, Ryo and other on my data. SO my data consists of 11 CMIP5 models and I want to show atleast 7 or 8 models agreement in sign. So I did it in this way. Slope is my linear trend from 11 cmip5 models. But before applying this method I combined all my slope from all the different models into a single netcdf file (attached jnl script). So that I can do the computation in my desired dimension which is 'm' here. Here 'm' represents the total number of models or ensembles.

I hope this will help.

let tsign = if slope ge 0 then 1 else (-1)
let agree80 = if abs(tsign[m=1:11@sum]) ge 8 then 1

fill agree80*slope[m=@ave]