[ferret_users] Calculting model agreement

Hello Ferreters

I am trying to make a plot with model agreement.

I want to plot model agreement over some observation. Hence, how the models agree to the sign of change.

Attached is a snippet of my script. I would kindly want to know  if I am doing it right and if not, the best way to approach it.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Kwesi

------------
Try not to become a man of success but rather a man of value- Albert Einstein

Kwesi A. Quagraine
Department of Physics
School of Physical Sciences
College of Agriculture and Natural Sciences
University of Cape Coast
Cape Coast, Ghana

Alt. Email: kwesi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Office: +27 21 650 3164