Re: [ferret_users] Number of cells

Hi both,

Thanks again, however still getting a funny result. And i dont think rsum is very suitable here - the trend in the data should be positive rather than the cumulative number of cells.

Thought you might have been onto something karl as it is possible that some of my values become 0 through the time period, but the changes were made to no avail.

Thanks anyway,

Josh