Re: [ferret_users] Ocean mask on a panel plot

Hello Ryo

Thanks so much. Script works now.

Much grateful
Kwesi

On 19 March 2019 at 04:41:19, Ryo Furue (furue@xxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

Dear Kwesi,

On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 6:05 AM Kwesi A. Quagraine <starskykwesi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

let nanom2 = anom[gt=upper[d=4]]
let nx = `upper,return=isize`
 **ERROR: variable unknown or not in data set: UPPER

As this message says, the variable "upper" isn't found in the current dataset.  (I suspect you need `upper[d=4],return=isize`.)

I suggest that immediately after you see this error message, you type

yes? show data

This command lists the datasets Ferret has loaded.  One of the datasets will have"(default)" at the end of its first line.  For non-default datasets, you need to specify its dataset number as in  upper[d=4] .

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Ryo

------------
Try not to become a man of success but rather a man of value- Albert Einstein

Kwesi A. Quagraine
Department of Physics
School of Physical Sciences
College of Agriculture and Natural Sciences
University of Cape Coast
Cape Coast, Ghana

Alt. Email: kwesi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Office: +27 21 650 3164