Re: [ferret_users] ImportError: libgfortran.so.3 while running pyferret

Hello Pratik,
cc:ferret_users

I want the figures in SVG format.
So, it is necessary to solve that problem.

Vivek

On Fri, Mar 15, 2019 at 2:30 PM Pratik Kad <pratikkad17@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Vivek,

You can use "set window Or pixels" in PNG format.
Even I also face issues when I tried to save it in other formats (like SVG, JPG, PS and PDF).

Best Regards,
Pratik Kad