Re: [ferret_users] Problem with plotting on Pyferret

Hi Karl,

Thank you for the explanation. Now, I am trying to use PyFerret on Mac OS X Mojave. As you mentioned before, there was a warning when I tried to make plots. But, the plots were ok.

I found another trouble when saved the plots as a PDF file. It did not show the complete plots (only quarter plots).

Kind regards,
Deni