Re: Issue with sortl: [ferret_users] Percentile along time axis for gridded data

Hi Ansley,

Thanks a lot for your detailed explanation - it makes a perfect sense to me know. The next one is how it deals with step-like values. I'll continue to explore whenever I can and may get back to the mailing list for more guidance.

Yes, it will be great and very helpful if the ferret documentation can remain online in the event of future government shutdowns.

Regards,

--- Peng