[ferret_users] Installing ferret 7.4 - completing Finstall

Dear Ferret users,

I have some problem when i install executables (fer_executables.tar.gz), it shows several error such as "lib not found in archive" and also "there is a problem in manipulating files in....". I try move the tar data (fer_executables.tar.gz) to another folder, but it still shows the same problem. I also attached my terminal's screenshot that shows the problem.

Any Suggestions?

and also i need information, why we cannot access ferret noaa website http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/? it shows goverment shutdown.

Many thanks
--