Re: [ferret_users] Masking Issue

Hello Deni,
Yes there is a problem due to shut down so I am also not sure about ferret commands to tackle it. Mean while, if I am understanding correctly you want to extract only DEC values of each year. If it is so then you can use CDO for this. The "selmon" operator of CDO will extract the month you want. I am also trying to help you by providing a script for masking months with the data that I used to run the script. You can try to modify it according to your requirements.

Note : To all ferret user if anyone is having the offline documentation of ferret, please distribute it across the ferret user group. This will help many of us in these tight corners.

Cheers, Saurabh