[ferret_users] Re: Regarding memory limits

Dear Ansley,
G'day
is it possible for you to send the link of offline latest ferret documentation so that we all can use it till the ferret site get online again. You can attach it in a google drive link so that we all can download it.
It will be a great help.
cheers, saurabh