Re: [ferret_users] integration of flux vector along the coastline to compute the transport

Here is the thing that I am looking for. I want to plot the cumulative sum of the flux let's say starting from location of Melbourne covering all around Australia and ending at Melbourne.

So it will give me line plot which show where (lat,lon) the flux is increasing or decreasing.

Is it possible to do this type of calculation? All I know is it is bit tricky to solve this but still I want to give it a try.

Cheers Saurabh