Re: [ferret_users] ferret 7.4.4 installation problem

Hi  Saurabh,

I have updated the Installation Instructions so they describe the current method of setup using the tar file from the GitHub site.  Russ is correct that the tar file is now organized a bit differently than it was a few versions ago.

Ansley