Re: [ferret_users] PyFerret/Ferret release v7.4.4

Thank you Ansley,
For providing the update.

I was wondering that do we (Ferret) have capability to handle station data ? I have asked this question few weeks ago when I was working on a research voyage data of CTD bottle sample and Shipboard CTD along the track of ship. Russ and you also suggested some solutions to get a proper netcdf file for such data but I didn't understand anything.

And one more thing I also want to compute neutral density surface so is there any function available for that ?

Cheers, Saurabh