[ferret_users] How to map areas frequently characterized with low values

Dear Ferreters,

I have a 5-year daily data of chlorophyll for the globe. I want to map the areas which are frequently characterised by  low values throughout year and areas characterised by infrequent low values. For this, first I did frequency_histogram where  I can find what are the predominant high/low values in the data.
But i want a fill map spatially showing the annual percentage of areas frequently occurring low values or high values. For this what i need to do in ferret, like which function or method is helpful.
please help me.

regards